System and method for supplying adequate Power during energy imbalance
System and Method for Supplying Adequate Power during Energy Imbalance.
- The invention relates to energy distribution system and more specifically to a method for supplying adequate energy during energy imbalance;
- It enables power utilities to supply minimum essential energy to all customers depending upon the total available energy.
- It allows customer to classify the electrical loads at its end into essential or nonessential loads
- It enables the power utility to remotely limit the power consumption of an individual customer mainly during brownout condition;
- It allow consumers to dynamically decide priority of their Non-essential (N) loads for better utilization of available energy.