Assistant Registrar (Administration-1)
Dr. Vinod Kumar Prasad
Sr. Assistant Registrar
ar.admin [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
1.Recruitment of project staff
3.Resignation and no dues
6.Advance/settlement of office expenses of admin section
8.IRCC purchase and stock entry
Mr. SAGAR ASHOK MASKE
sagarmaske [at] iitb.ac.in
Ms. Asha Manoj
ashamanoj [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
1. All establishment work pertaining to Regular Re-appointments / Extension of Appointments / Transfer / Enhancement of salary / Re-designation
2.Maintenance of individual files for service record such as (Attendance, Payment of Salary, Fringe benefits activation as per eligibility for Leave, Medical, encashment of leave, renewal of appointment tenure, enhancement of salary.
3. Offline and online updating of Service Record from time to time (e.g., Renewal of ID cards)-DRONA/SAP-ERP
4. IRCC staff assessment / promotion etc.
5. All kind of correspondence with the employees pertaining to their service matters.
6. Cash Imprest.
7. AR related secretarial work as and when required
Ms. Poornachandra Shwetha Ramesh Murthy
poorna [at] iitb.ac.in
1. Ad-hoc Appointments (89 days) through internal Circulars/ Committee reports
2.Issue of various circulars pertaining service matters/Personal matters
3. IRCC Internship
4. Noting and drafting
5.Disciplinary Matters (if any)
6. Receipt of letters / representation and further action on such paper
7. Issue of various office memorandum / office orders from time to time
8.Miscellaneous service matters
Ms. Smita Bhiku Mhatre
smita [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
Regular Appointments (6 months/1 year / 3 years etc.) through online recruitment portal – Drona/SAP-ERP/ASC and other related work
Ms. Vidya Parkar
vidyap [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
Project staff Accommodation
1. On Campus Accommodation
2. Off Campus accommodation
Right to Information (RTI)
1. Establishment of eligibility for OPD.
2. Reimbursement of Medical Insurance Premium (IRCC & PS)
3. Medical Reimbursement -Ad-hoc
Miss Madhavi Gautam
madhavi [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
1. All establishment work pertaining to Ad-hoc Re-appointments / Extension of Appointments / Transfer / Enhancement of salary / Re-designation
2. Maintenance of individual files for service record such as verification of records for salary, Fringe benefits as applicable, renewal of appointment tenure, enhancement of salary,
3. Offline and online updating of Service Record from time to time (e.g., Renewal of ID cards) -DRONA/SAP-ERP.
4. All kind of correspondence with the employees pertaining to their service matters
5. Registration fees for Medical Reimbursement with form.
Ms. Jyoti Amol Kale
jyotikale [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
1.Joining Formalities – document verification, I- card verification, employee code creation in SAP, Joining Order -Drona and system update/NPS related restricted to IRCC staff only
2.Registration fees for Medical Reimbursement for Ad-hoc employment.
3.Ex-employee verification of records
Ms. Avani Nilesh Kadam
avani [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
End Tenure / Verification of renewal of extension request by the PI within 15 days and if not done then initiate the process of NDC for final closure. Termination / Resignation, NDC, calculation of leave encashment, leave record, issue of service certificates / experience certificates / Passport related certificates / NOCs etc. Financial support for project staff for international travel. IRCC/Dean (R&D) office-related Infrastructure and Asset Management. Stock Register entry and maintenance
5.All types of no objection certificates
6.Project staff leave
Mr. Anil Kusher
anilkk [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
Fellowships through Projects (TAP / PS / PRA etc.)
1. Receipt of the details from the Academic Office / PI about the admission of a student in the academic programme of the Institute (M.Tech. Ph.D) through Projects under TAP/PS/Seed-Grant TAP/PRA category etc.)
2. Issuance of Office Memorandum for information of all concerned and opening of a file of the individual student and mapping as required for PS students.
3. Maintenance of Fellowship Record / Disbursement of monthly fellowship depending upon the attendance to be received through the Project Investigator / Supervisor etc.
4. Transfer from one project to another as communicated by the PI
5. Payment of financial support to regular students of the Institute who have completed TAship period and has been decided to be supported from the Project / IRCC as and when required
6. Enhancement of fellowship as per rule / correspondence from the PI/Academic Office / RPC / APS etc.
7. Maintenance of statistical information about the Fellowship programme through Project / IRCC / Seed-Grant fellows etc.
Ms. Johra Begum A. Shaikh
johra [at] ircc.iitb.ac.in
1. NPS subscription and uploading on NSDL portal – currently for IRCC staff-
2. Final payments calculation after intimation from Admin unit and disbursement and closure of files in Drona system. Disbursement of leave encashment.
3. Income Tax related work -Data entry and calculation.
4. Salary related miscellaneous work.
Mr. Ganpat Garje
ganeshgarje [at] iitb.ac.in
Mr. Vinayak Y. Prabhale